Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
 ZiNgA BuRgA - Please, don't give up
ahero4heor Offline
RE: ZiNgA BuRgA - Please, don't give up
Dude! Omg... How can you rant onn  and onn about how no body appreciates your work or likes it!?! We all LOVE it! You know, since you continue to provide support, request fulfillment and everything... You're just killing us with these taunts of "no more big plugins for you mybb users" Tongue!! Dude, you have got to be just as talented as Tiki! Maybe, better! You're a pretty kick a** guy ZiNgA... And it would be such a shame to let you stop throwing the community a bone. Heck, since there aren't many great (big) plugins, besides MyPlaza, I'll even take up PHP if it means you'll keep putting out stuff for MyBB!

And look at Ryan Ashbrook! He's working (volunteering) for iBB! And look at his still forthcoming dedication to MyBB, still!

Look at yourself! If all of those people in your thread(s) are requesting additions to MyPlaza, imagine how many copies are installed. If that many copies are installed, that means that there are a HUGE number of fans of yours... which include myself and others (Like above).

If you look at the way everything is going down, everyone... Well, I can't say that, but what I mean to say is everyone who has seen your work, is going to be disappointed. It's just as critical as if you were quiting all together, or imagine it were your job... would you quit that? I know I wouldn't... even though I haven't had a job (besides one web design gig with Tiki).

If everyone paid you for this would you continue? I know I would pay to have you keep going on coding big stuff for MyBB... Honestly, if money were a factor would you do this?

It is my utmost concern because you are by far the kindest, most controlled, pleasing, satisfyingly comprehensible person I have had the honor to meet... Please don't give up on us (I know you haven't entirely, but still...)!!!!

EDIT: and dude! Just look at how may people have registered here, already! You have 40 people here... I only have 2 registered members at my forums (that have been up for about 1 and 1/2 years now)! You've got a lot more demand than I do...
(This post was last modified: 02-03-2008 04:27 PM by ahero4heor.)
02-03-2008 04:21 PM
Find all posts by this user

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: ZiNgA BuRgA - Please, don't give up - ahero4heor - 02-03-2008 04:21 PM
RE: ZiNgA BuRgA - Please, don't give up - 124.171.100.121 - 02-06-2008, 12:18 PM
RE: ZiNgA BuRgA - Please, don't give up - Mark - 02-25-2008, 06:53 AM
RE: ZiNgA BuRgA - Please, don't give up - Tikitiki - 02-19-2008, 07:53 PM
RE: ZiNgA BuRgA - Please, don't give up - 85.108.33.67 - 03-07-2008, 10:21 PM
RE: ZiNgA BuRgA - Please, don't give up - Guest - 03-19-2008, 02:15 AM
RE: ZiNgA BuRgA - Please, don't give up - Guest - 08-13-2008, 01:04 PM

Standard Tools