MyBB.com Attention to All Members
Technoman Offline
Forum Idiot
RE: MyBB.com Attention to All Members
here is the answer MattR in reply to your above post on why we should delay the 1.6 release http://community.mybb.com/thread-74269-p...http://community.mybb.com/thread-74269-post-542269.html
MattR what about the SQL Team, there is 1 simple bug right now in a users post that has NOT been fixxed on MyBB in how long now and how many days since the bug was noticed and reported?
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2010 09:35 AM by Technoman.)
08-01-2010 09:31 AM
Find all posts by this user
MattR Offline
Again, I have no idea what you're getting at here. I'm merely explaining what we're doing. We just release maintenance releases like we always do. We provide a changed files package, you upload it, run the upgrade script. Why would any of the unfixed bugs that are left require anybody to 'go through the hassle of installing both the new version over topping the older version then adding the bug fixxes on top of it'?? You upgrade from 1.4 to 1.6 as normal, and then upgrade to 1.6 to 1.6.1 as normal. Was every single bug fixed when 1.4 Gold was released?? Why have you not been concerned when bugs have gone unfixed for multiple 1.4 maintenance releases?? Some have been unfixed for 4-5 releases and nobody's mentioned anything.

(08-01-2010 09:03 AM)Technoman Wrote:  MattR your whole Staff is all like a pack wolves ready to jump down our throats  ... Smile

We feel exactly the same way about some of the community.

(08-01-2010 09:31 AM)Technoman Wrote:  MattR what about the SQL Team, there is 1 simple bug right now in a users post that has NOT been fixxed on MyBB in how long now and how many days since the bug was noticed and reported?

It's SQA, and what bug are you referring to exactly??
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2010 09:45 AM by MattR.)
08-01-2010 09:35 AM
Technoman Offline
Forum Idiot
(08-01-2010 09:35 AM)MattR Wrote:  
(08-01-2010 09:03 AM)Technoman Wrote:  MattR your whole Staff is all like a pack wolves ready to jump down our throats  ... Smile

We feel exactly the same way about some of the community.

well Wouldnt you be upset about a software that you loved and wanted to improve and then got banned for voicing your true oppions on things in a respectful manner on the forum? This was all kept do to respect for MyBB in PM messages just so you know ....
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2010 10:17 AM by Technoman.)
08-01-2010 09:47 AM
Ryan Gordon Offline
Technoman, don't you realize that no one is going to listen to you?

1) The staff as a whole agreed that you shouldn't be allowed on the MyBB Community forums anymore. Anyone on the staff would back me up, which is obvious because you haven't been unbanned despite your supposed attempts.
2) You can't communicate in an effective way
3) You act like a child and it shows. You probably are a child. I'd guess 12, maybe 13 if that.

Anyway, this will be the last post from any of the MyBB staff members here at this site. We know that all we're doing is feeding into your attention deficit disorder and we want you to get better, not worse.
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2010 11:09 AM by Ryan Gordon.)
08-01-2010 11:09 AM
Technoman Offline
Forum Idiot
(08-01-2010 11:09 AM)Ryan Gordon Wrote:  Technoman, don't you realize that no one is going to listen to you?

1) The staff as a whole agreed that you shouldn't be allowed on the MyBB Community forums anymore. Anyone on the staff would back me up, which is obvious because you haven't been unbanned despite your supposed attempts.
2) You can't communicate in an effective way
3) You act like a child and it shows. You probably are a child. I'd guess 12, maybe 13 if that.

Anyway, this will be the last post from any of the MyBB staff members here at this site. We know that all we're doing is feeding into your attention deficit disorder and we want you to get better, not worse.

Like to say to you sir, this is the most coped out post I have ever seen.

Let's say 3/4 of your MyBB team are saying to you "YES DADDY HOW HIGH DO WE JUMP"?
You just LOVE that POWER where people from MYBB kiss your fucking ass and bow down to you like a master!    

I will never in my life bow down to any man like you. You just know how to lie, how to cheat users, how to belittle others, how to gang up over there on MyBB!
Me, I don't have that problem. Stick your head up your ass!

Now, I'm not in the middle of your MyBB drama!

I have decided now, that I'm NOT going to waiste any more air,energy or time about MyBB, Good Luck!
For those of you who are creating new threads in different parts of Zingas forum.
Example #1"how to ignore someone" http://mybbhacks.zingaburga.com/showthread.php?tid=403

Freedom of speech is wonderful, right up there with the freedom not to listen!

This thread was My thoughts My feelings My issues and emotions concering MyBB Staff!

[edited]
(This post was last modified: 08-02-2010 04:22 AM by Technoman.)
08-01-2010 12:59 PM
ZiNgA BuRgA Offline
Fag
I'm not reading through this thread, but Technoman, the fact that your last post is just simply full of insults doesn't make your point any stronger, it just makes you look more like a fool.

My Blog
08-01-2010 03:31 PM
Technoman Offline
Forum Idiot
(08-01-2010 03:31 PM)ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote:  I'm not reading through this thread, but Technoman, the fact that your last post is just simply full of insults doesn't make your point any stronger, it just makes you look more like a fool.

Zinga, Nothing is impossible for at least I spoke the truth, they are afraid it’s true!
(08-01-2010 11:09 AM)Ryan Gordon Wrote:  We know that all we're doing is feeding into your attention deficit disorder and we want you to get better, not worse.

I just want to tell you Ryan Gordon, we're all watching you slowly sink MyBB 10 feet into the ground  Wink
(This post was last modified: 08-02-2010 04:48 AM by Technoman.)
08-02-2010 04:17 AM
ZiNgA BuRgA Offline
Fag
(08-02-2010 04:17 AM)Technoman Wrote:  Zinga, Nothing is impossible for at least I spoke the truth, they are afraid it’s true!
The only truth is of that representing your opinion.

You can't argue over whether someone is "sticking their head up their ass" or not.  This is just an insult.  There is no truth to such statement.

My Blog
08-02-2010 02:36 PM
Lich_king2 Offline
Not to stick a finger in the eye, but I told you people about R.G days/months ago. Did I suggest that we get rid of him and replace him with better developer? Yes. Did anyone listened me? No. Bare with the problem.

It's time for ZeuBB!Tux
Nota Bene: If people want to be successful they need to help each other.
(This post was last modified: 08-02-2010 07:12 PM by Lich_king2.)
08-02-2010 07:06 PM
Technoman Offline
Forum Idiot
I agree with you "Lich_king2" that MyBB members and other forum competitors and also observers as well as passer-byers that YES there are lessons to be learned through '2010' and onwards about MyBB Forum Software.

My question is 'why did Chris Bolton the Top Head of MyBB have such low expectations of leadership choices for his forum software?' especially when he choose someone like Ryan Gordon who has NOT set the bar high for the public eyes on MyBB.com!

I don't even know if Chris Bolton was even thinking at that time when he hired Ryan Gordon as a system Administrator or a Programmer? Unfortunetly MyBB who is LEAD by a dictator himself "Ryan Gordon" whom has no professional skills at all to accomplish any of the assignments regarding MyBB.com software and Chris Bolton has ignored this and now look what MyBB.com faces in the Worlds public eye today. Failure!!!!!!!
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2010 03:42 AM by Technoman.)
08-03-2010 03:33 AM

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Standard Tools